Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Carve


W WIND 10 TO 15 KT.
WIND WAVES 2 FT.
W SWELL 10 FT AT 10 SECONDS.
CHANGING TO SW WIND 20 TO 25 KT...
BECOMING S 30 TO 35 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
COMBINED SEAS 11 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 10 SECONDS.

There's something inherently satisfying about carving a huge frontside turn off the top. Just burying a rail and swinging it all the way around. There's no chatter, no sideslip, no questions...power gouge...just solid, smooth flow, like a hand moving against water.

4 comments:

Foul Pete said...

Seriously digging your blog Doc. I am trying not to ask you where some of those spots are. Oh yeah a frontside off the top is my fav moves also.

Slim said...

Diggin' the daily commitment. Good on' ya, Doc.

Chum said...

Nice blog. You have a new subscriber here. Now if I can only find a way to stretch my monitor to the toilet where I get most of my reading done, I'll be able to catch up on all your old posts in no time... Seriously, do you mind if I link to you from my blog?

Chum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.