Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reel


S WIND 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 3 FT.
W SWELL 7 TO 8 FT AT 11 SECONDS.
TONIGHT S WIND 10 TO 15 KT...RISING TO 15 TO 25 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
WIND WAVES 2 FT...BUILDING TO 5 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
W SWELL 7 FT AT 10 SECONDS.

I'd have to say...looks surfable!

SELL THE HOUSE
SELL THE CAR
SELL THE KIDS
FIND SOMEONE ELSE
FORGET IT
I'M NEVER COMING BACK
FORGET IT

~Col. Kurtz

Local Report:

..saw the usual suspects riding some nice rights. I stayed south of them a ways, where the A-frames were heaving and breaking shallow. More than once I surfaced thinking my stick would be in about 5 pieces, but she survives yet another day...no one was at xxxxxxxx which was really throwing. After getting out I could see why..., longboards would have had a very high attrition rate. It was going top to bottom into about 4' of water and I spent a lot of time nailed to the floor. Had a blast.
~sooloo
...surfed a wierd spot. Took about 85 waves on the head and got drilled into the sand on every one. Just couldnt give 100% when I was paddling for some reason. It was still a gorgeous day. Only got three crumbly rights and couldn't beat the whitewater to the shoulder on any of 'em.
~stiffler

1 comments:

Chum said...

I'm going today!