Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Damn!


SW WIND 10 TO 15 KT.
WIND WAVES 2 FT.
W SWELL 6 FT AT 10 SECONDS.
~
So...I'm stuck in a conference and my phone buzzes...can't answer it because that would be bad conference form...kinda like dropping in on someone without looking.
~
Check my messages on a break and I am greeted with this fantastic news:
~
"There's waves...there's waves in the cove..."
~
Fawk!
~
But thanks nonetheless...I hope you all are all getting some...now I will go drink alcohol with a bunch of people who don't know (and don't care) that they missed out on surf today.

4 comments:

Chum said...

Only good until 12pm. If that makes you feel any better.

Foul Pete said...

Cell phone, parking lot surf reports have got to stop for everyone's sanity.

Slim said...

The man who never seems to miss out finally misses out!!

Anonymous said...

Seems like there's been waves just about every day for the last 2 months? And I assume there are more on the horizon.