UPDATED FORECAST 9-27 - Long Period NW tomorrow.......Along with more
south.....
-
Last week Typhoon Dujuan went extra-tropical (indicative of El Niño) off
Japan, came across in the jet stream and created a small northwest swell
that w...
3 days ago


3 comments:
There may be waves down here, I cant tell, too foggy....
Ended the month on a good note last night. Longish rippable rights on the ones chosen wisely at a spot that was trying to work like a sand point. This morning fog and wind, so drove back to get to work on time.
All and all May was decent, not overly great. We had one winter sized swell, a flat spell, crappy interval stuff like 3 at 7, and a couple decent 6 foot swells early and late this week. Yesterday I saw 6 at 13 at one point. Still not as good as last May. Surfed a dozen days, which is good for me although at least 3 of those days were pretty marginal. But that's comming from a val and I am sure there have been more fun days out there.
let me know if youwant to sneak out for a dawn sessh. I may be able to break free.
Post a Comment