Thursday, June 28, 2007

Public Beach

SW WIND 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 4 FT. W SWELL 4 FT AT 8 SECONDS.

Hit up the central coast yesterday in hopes of scoring a few waves...instead it was like my own personal Oregon version of Sean Collins' Goodwill Tour...in other words, no waves for me...windblown, messy and onshore...

Hey y'all...I don't know about you...but this whole Surfline Goodwill Tour has go me so worked up I have to go on vacation...I'm gonna go take over a river bank in central Oregon and deny access to all comers until I raise $20k to build a 20' x 20' cinder block bunker...

Oh well, that's pretty mean spirited...

I'll see you back on Monday...I'm sure corporate surf industry will have mended it's ways by then.

*Update: The threads at Surfer forum have been deleted...here's a nice rock tosser vid from YouTube...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day late a buck short, I guess?

Gaz said...

Surfline hacked into Surfer's message board and deleted the goodwill Tour threads all of them!!!

Word on the street is that Sean Collin's called in a couple of favors that Dick Cheney owed him and voila!!

All dissent shall be quashed, please don't look over the fence anymore.........

pushingtide said...

Wow on that video and on the deleting.Sketchy.

Gazelle said...

Here's Sean Collin's response -

http://forums.surfline.com/showthread.php?t=33278