Thursday, July 19, 2007

Construct


S WIND 10 TO 15 KT. GUSTS TO 25 KT WILL OCCUR LATE THIS MORNING AND INTO THIS AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 3 FT AT 8 SECONDS.
After a surf early this summer I scouted out a couple breaks I don't check that often...these spots don't have convenient access which means there aren't alot of people around. As I came around a small rockfall I came across this little construct of sticks, stones and sea grass...I couldn't make any direct correlation to the construct's immediate surroundings but it sort of struck me as a diagram of swell (sticks), coming in among offshore rocks (stones), and shoreline (sea grass)...or maybe that's just the way my mind works.

3 comments:

Gaz said...

Hey!! Someone is giving away the farm, that's a very accurate map and layout to my secret spot!

Nash said...

kind of looks like the right is working at mysto. That lower rock must be what makes the boil. Man I love that break when it works.

Anonymous said...

spot namer