fluid dynamics
-
Get into my slipstream, you said
And I did --
But only after riding out some
kind of heavy turbulence,
a major disruption
in the atmosphere
like a rocke...
7 years ago
Some chest high waves that were lined up and going both ways...several ended in a knee deep shorepound...which if you weren't paying attention meant you ate sand...as one wave detonated on the beach I tried to escape but managed to fall off on the beach side and the board crushed into my thigh...I surfed for a couple hours after but am seriously limping now...this was after my friend's board got away from him and beelined for my head...I was torn...protect my body?...or protect the Frye...I ducked and covered...the board went directly over my head...hit me in the back and completely missed my board...whew!
2 comments:
Thank god the Frye is safe!The Kiwi is a menace to another well behaved segment of society............... sheep.
Doc:
I've got to introduce you to the death ten. Sylas is hooked.
Post a Comment