Saturday, October 06, 2007

Failure

S WIND 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT. WIND WAVES 6 FT. NW SWELL 7 FT AT 11 SECONDS.

I thought about a couple different titles for this post...
Style...
Technique...
Skill...
But ultimately, the title was already there: Failure.
Seven come Eleven is usually pretty lucky...
But the numbers 20, 25, 30 and 6 equals craps...
Tuesdays forecast is promising:
S WIND 35 TO 40 KT. COMBINED SEAS 21 FT.
If I paddled out into that...
I'm sure I'd match the above surf bather's Failure.

2 comments:

Gaz said...

I would have sworn there was no one on the rocks today when that happened to me!

Anonymous said...

Tuesday?
TUE
S GALES 30 TO 40 KT WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTS TO 50 KT SOUTHWEST
PORTION NEAR CAPES XXXXXX AND XXXXX. WIND WAVES 9 TO 12 FT. S SWELL
14 TO 15 FT AT 8 SECONDS...BUILDING TO SW 17 TO 19 FT AT 10 SECONDS
IN THE AFTERNOON. RAIN.

Yeah, I wouldnt bet on PC!