Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NPLC


S WIND 15 TO 20 KT...WITH GUSTS TO 25 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. WIND WAVES 4 FT. W SWELL 10 FT AT 12 SECONDS.
I've had a relative run on SIO shirts lately...
Yeah, that's right...
I sold 2...
To my buddy and my nephew...
Of course, everytime I sell one...
I buy one for myself...
So that's cool...
Here's a design I made for an '07 Surf Jam...
I offered it up...
But no action from the founder...
I drove by her the other day...
Headed back from the coast...
And was reminded...
Where's that Cross?
I make 0 dollars on every shirt...
I'm no biznessman...
Apparently...
Just Surf In Oregon.

2 comments:

Foul Pete said...

I asked you if I could by a T and told me you didn't have any. What's up with that?

Gaz said...

I'm from a 3rd world country I'm used to derelicts hawking crap on the beach..... why haven't you brought any of those by the truck?

I'm there a lot!