Friday, March 21, 2008

Forty K...nearly


W WIND 5 TO 15 KT...EASING TO 5 TO 10 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 11 FT AT 12 SECONDS.

On March 21, 2007 I put a counter on this blog out of curiosity of number of visitors...
I can't claim to know, nor have I made any effort to understand how it works...
But, according to the counter, Surf in Oregon Blog is approaching 40,000 visitors...
Way more than I ever anticipated when I started doing this thing...
For those of you that appreciate it, read it and even comment on it...
Thanks for dropping in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah brother! keep up the good work!just cause we're not responding doesn't mean we're not listening (and appreciating it)

finger said...

You're welcome Doc. I'll drop in on you anytime!

Anonymous said...

did you subtract the number of times you check it yourself?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, it's a great weblog! I've linked S.I.O at Surf4ever since I've got to know it. That was not too long ago, but since then I've been enjoying what I see and read over here.
All the best,
Gustavo