Thursday, October 16, 2008

Metaphorically Speaking


S WIND 10 KT. GUSTS UP TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 1 FOOT. NW SWELL 6 FT AT 10 SECONDS.
I've been wanting to put up this pic for a long time...
Hopefully it won't offend to many people...
But the time was right.
Whenever I go to the Green Room Blog I get this:
This blog is open to invited readers only
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.
The former blog master Dub posted this the other day on the OSP:

Tits, did someone say tits?

I went to my favorite strip bar. A place I try not to make a habit of freqenting, cause its dirty, real dirty. But its where I go when I need to get off. Got there early for happy hour. The were only a few customers and the dancers were hot, sexy, and on fire. I got many a lap dance and the views were insane. One after the other untill I was tired. Guess the word got out cause everyone in town showed up for the peep show. Thats when I got my last dance and bailed.

Still thinking bout them tits thou and prob will be for a while.

Not that Dub looks like or emulates the practices of the messiah...
But then, I don't know that he doesn't do so either...
This was my translation of his strip club metaphor:

Waves, did someone say waves?

I went to my favorite break. A place I try not to make a habit of freqenting, cause its heavy, real heavy. But its where I go when I need to get barrelled. Got there early for dawn patrol. The were only a few surfers and the swell was head high, lined up, and reeling. I got many a barrel and the views were insane. One after the other untill I was tired. Guess the word got out cause everyone in town showed up for the wave fest. Thats when I got my last ride and bailed.

Still thinking bout them waves thou and prob will be for a while.

Or...
Maybe he was just at a titty bar.

4 comments:

Blown Off Shore said...

Blue Balls either way.

twin said...

Excellent pic!

Strikes me as......Oedipal.

Anonymous said...

Well HA! I'm just another PDX kook, catholic school educated thou.

Been a while since I've signed in cause the blogs dead, but still enjoy this one.

Great pic! Glad I could provide the material to go with it.

And yep, still thinkin bout those tits and I assume you are too.

Anonymous said...

Looks cold