Thursday, October 02, 2008

Trophy Blog


S WIND 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 6 FT. SW SWELL 8 FT AT 11 SECONDS.

Who knew?
Ras over at KuYah...
Had an election...
Move over Surfy...
Step back Push...
Watch it Warble...
Hold up Mick...
Surf In Oregon...
Is the King of the World...
Check it out...
13 votes can't be wrong...
Right?

Since Ras is likely to take down the poll...here it was:

Surf In Oregon...5 votes...38%
Pushingtide...3 votes...23%
Surfy Surfy...3 votes...23%
Safe To Sea...3 votes...23%
Warbles...2 votes...15%

Shit...
I am so full of myself right now...
Luckily...
The ocean humbled me hard today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the w/sw (mostly w) is coming in down here in norcal at a about 3-5 (from the back) at best / exposed spots. locally clean due to a temporary lack of wind, today.

Wet and Cold said...

i gave ya 1!

pushingtide said...

i'm already in training for KuYah Cup 2009. Watch out ol' Doc.

Michael said...

Good on ya Doc... it I'd known I woulda trained but you do deserve it.. I always get a laugh when I pop by.

Mick said...

That was me by the way...Michael?

Blue Crystal 3D Engrave said...

This blog is useful and its very nice .Blue Crystal manufactures a wide range of products – all under one roof, right from 3D Laser Engraving inside the Crystal glass and normal glass.Customized trophies , The manufacturing crystal glass mementos, gifts, trophies, 2D and 3D Laser Engraving