Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things That Make You Feel Good


NW WIND 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 4 FT. W SWELL 8 FT AT 9 SECONDS.
There were quite a few things today...
Free pass to surf on the weekend...
Decent uncrowded surf at the Epicenter...
Coining the saying that...
If you take the enter out of Epicenter...
You get Epic...
Drinking cold beers after surf with Sooloo...
Even though he ganked the skeg on the Dano I loaned him...
Getting home to a tasty dinner...
That I didn't even get asked to to do dishes after...
And then a Father's Day drawing/card...
From my 12 year old daughter...
Pretty good surfer & likeness...
I'm a lucky Dad today...
Hope you other Padres got some too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

padre here . . .

Got some great waves at my local break in SoCal. Paddled out at 10:30am. Had the peak to myself for 45 minutes. Then, five guys all at once paddled in from different directions. Two kooks on SUPs (without the paddles) and some guy on a 6'8" tri-fin (I guess) who could barely duck-dive. He scared me. Thought he was going to bail his board a few times and kill me.

Last wave was a sweet backhander, two massive spray cutbacks, off the foam round house, and hopped it to the shorebreak for a final floater on the close out section.

Yeah, I got some. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side, it don't hum so much anymore! Glad you had a good day. Now I'm going to "fix" your other boards fin.

Surf dropped off quite a bit from yesterday and it's bumpy. Think I'll fish instead and try to sell some wine.

SooLoo

PS funny thing, the word verification happens to be trout and I'm headed to Town Lake for just that. The gods are smiling on me.

11:38 AM

twin said...

love the pic!

really like the board.... ;-)

gorgeous george said...

awesome dad's day present...cheers to you and yours