Thursday, January 07, 2010

Crazy Sheep



SE WIND 20 TO 25 KT...EXCEPT E NEARSHORE. WIND WAVES 5 FT. W SWELL FROM 8 FT NEAR SHORE TO 12 FT OVER THE OUTER WATERS.

This drawing was done by a friend of my daughter...
After a four day trip to the coast in which I was utterly shut out...
The wind, the wave, the foam and the froth were all crazy sheep...
On a separate note, hanging with Sooloo in a coastal dive post surf...
He asks a classic tavern old dude, hitched pants, suspenders, stash...
"So when's the rain gonna come?"...
Answer: "About 15 minutes"...
100% accuracy...
Crazy Sheep.

3 comments:

finger said...

Reminds me when my youngest son was a lot smaller, I was in the kitchen making dinner and he comes running in, exclaiming he just heard on the tv that a giant “salami” could be heading for the north coast.

Watson said...

I hate it when crazy sheep come to the beach as well. This is a perfect analogy for jumbled up sloppy conditions with too much white water to paddle through.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links to good blogs!