Friday, April 02, 2010

Kook Bonfire

W WIND 30 TO 40 KT. COMBINED SEAS 20 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 12 SECONDS EARLY...BUILDING TO 24 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 14 SECONDS. SHOWERS AND  ISOLATED TSTMS THROUGH THE NIGHT.

In a word, it "SUCKS"...
For Surf in Oregon right now...
Windy and huge...
I haven't surfed forever...
Almost 2 weeks...
Lameness...
I don't know if I've posted this toon before...
Stems from a classic summertime comment...
"Thinking about heading into Portland tomorrow..."
Think I'll go to a park..."
"Build a big bonfire..."
"And melt some glass."
Since that seems to happen...
On Oregon beaches more than it should.

3 comments:

Gaz said...

LOL

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

I hope you get surf soon. Staring into fires is so awesome. I think it's good for the brain.

Anonymous said...

Portland? Seems like more of a Salem thing to do.