Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WTF?

This blog is open to invited readers only


It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

You're signed in as surfinoregon@gmail.com - Sign in with a different account

NW WIND 10 TO 15 KT. GUSTS UP TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 3 FT. W SWELL 7 FT AT 9 SECONDS.

I hate getting greeted with this message...
Clicking on a surf blog I might peruse on occasion...
I don't get it? What happened? Why? Lame...
Just delete the damn thing...
That way I don't have to hassle...
Deleting it from my blogroll.

On a happy note...
I feel surfing...
On the horizon...
An unusual event...
In Spring...
For a Valley...
Living for...
Surf In Oregon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was 86'd from reading your dribble! Who's was that?

SooLoo

Soup Recipes said...

Thanks great blog posst