Thursday, March 09, 2006

Perfect


W WIND 20 TO 25 KT.
A FEW GUSTS TO 30 KT NEAR COASTAL GAPS.
WINDS EASING TO 15 TO 20 KT LATE.
WIND WAVES 5 FT.
NW SWELL 22 FT AT 14 SECONDS.
CGANGING TO:
W WIND 15 KT.
WIND WAVES 4 FT...SUBSIDING TO 2 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
NW SWELL 24 FT AT 14 SECONDS. e tape

I pulled this pic from another blog...I love everything about it; the plywood, the peeling tape, the fading image of a perfect tube...It also seems to remind me of being in spare shaping rooms, where only a select few images were deemed worthy to have a place in the creative space. The trophy shots were all frames and mounted in the showroom. I prefer the backside...

Local Report:

...the bar at ******* *** was horrible and treacherous looking. High winds, high tide, cold and raining.
~stiffler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's something tactile and timeless about that image. I can pictur myself pig doggin' my way out of that one.

Chum said...

This reminds me of when you are int the studio and you are cropping a section of a picture that you are going to draw from. You just tape it to the bottom of your drawing board and get to work...