Monday, March 13, 2006

Spot X


SE WIND 25 TO 30 KT.
COMBINED SEAS 10 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 11 SECONDS.
TONIGHT S WIND 20 TO 25 KT...EASING TO 15 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
WIND WAVES 6 FT...SUBSIDING TO 3 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
SW SWELL 9 FT AT 9 SECONDS.

Your guess is as good as mine. Somewhere in Oregon...it's not too hard to narrow it down from the angle and height of the shot. Fun wave in any case.

Local Report:

...solo about 10:30 this morning on the 7-4. ...searched up and down the beach for a consistent peak, but it was lumpy and the wind was mostly S. ...managed to catch a few shoulder high peaks, but it was a forgettable session.
~holddown

...paddled out, caught one nice wave...and then the wind hit.
~stiffler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may know where that pic comes from. I think I have snapped a few shots from there recently...

Chum said...

I think I may have taken some pictures from that spot recently...