Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Rez


S WIND 20 TO 25 KT.
WIND WAVES 5 FT.
W SWELL 8 FT AT11 SECONDS.
Getting kinda antsy...looks like I missed my window...south winds don't do much for the waves...and tomorrow ain't looking up either...oh well...headed south for a biz trip on Saturday...Monday's winds look like they may swing to out of the east...then it's on.
Local Report (outta the WA):

Decided to take a HUGE risk, and went to a res spot. As I was going out, met by a guy who resided by the beach, quite large in fact. Began to lecture me on how I was parking on his street, and using his beach, his this, his that, blah blah blah...and then mentioned his family name. Turns out his two nephews are my next door neighbors and little brother's best friends. Access Granted. Risk worth it, nice A frame peak with *surprise*! no one on it. As the tide lowered, got a lil' dumpy, but getting as much speed as possible and trying to make the sections was rather exciting. Back to school today..........definently not as much fun as the water.

~lappis

0 comments: