Thursday, March 29, 2007

Turnaround


E WIND 10 TO 15 KT...BECOMING S 10 TO 15 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 10 FT AT 11 SECONDS...BECOMING NW 8 FT AT 11 SECONDS LATER THIS MORNING AND IN THE AFTERNOON.

From a Tuesday with a 15'+ swell...(some buoys read 20')...out of control and resulting in a drowning...to this. It may look better than it is, but it definitely looks better than I've seen all week. East winds too...
Sadly, no waves for me this fine day...on the road to the Emerald City...at least I can count on my return next week having returned to an onshore mess in all likelihood...low expectations results in more satisfaction when it comes to Surf in Oregon.

3 comments:

Foul Pete said...

Ealry season sountern hemi coming our way... Doubtful but I'll be sitting on it Monday, in hope.

Unknown said...

I'm keeping the early part of the week open for morning sessions.
When are you going out Doc?

Wave Farmer said...

I hope to get on it Wednesday...but looks like not 'til pm...