Saturday, June 23, 2007

Give Way

SW WIND 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 5 FT AT 9 SECONDS...DROPPING TO W SWELL 4 FT AT 8 SECONDS.

Here's a comment from yesterday:
Hi Doc,
I am starting a web site soon called wwww.surfinoregon.com, and I hope me and my friends will be able to publish articles as good as you do on your blog.
Manu
I don't know if Manu's for real...but hey Manu, this blog kind of is a web site called "Surf In Oregon"...so here's a thought: Why don't you start a website with a different name?

10 comments:

Gaz said...

Is that a"NO!" then if I want surfinoregon.org? or surfinoregon.edu or surfinoregon.tv?

stiv said...

or dontsurfinoregonplease?

Foul Pete said...

The internet has been kinda fucked up recently with all sorts of weirdos dropping in and trying to assert themselves. Stay strong lads.

pushingtide said...

No, no, no, see guys, i'll leave off the blogspot. It'll be totally different. I'll even change around cartoons to say different things, but differently than you do Doc.

Nash said...

Hey Doc, I'm starting a website called surfinmyorebum.com. I hope it is as shitty as Manu's idea. I say that calls for an onslaught of cyber-vibing!

Miss Jeanette said...

How about www.manure.com?

Manu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manu said...

Hey Doc,
When I first purchased the domain name www.surfinoregon.com, I did not realize someone else had the same name. I totally understand your point that's why I'll drop the domain name and won't build the Web site.

Manu

Anonymous said...

Thank you Manu, there are enough Oregon surf websites and or blogs out there these days. Why waste time talking about it on the computer and just go out and do it?

Wave Farmer said...

No worries Manu...

To be honest...I thought it was a joke.