Saturday, July 21, 2007

Priorities


S WIND 10 TO 15 KT RISING TO 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS TO 25 KT THIS AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 FT BUILDING TO 4 FT THIS AFTERNOON. S SWELL 5 FT AT 9 SECONDS.
I don't really mind the rain...but 5 straight days of it? In the middle of July? While I'm on vacation? And another system blowing through for the weekend? C'mon!
Looks like the surf has finally left the 3 foot range though...not that I'll be getting any waves this week...I did clean the garage...and installed the washer/dryer...fixed the shower wall...all in all, a pretty poor substitute for surfing.
Local Report:
Good waves this morning, glassy, head high sets, a couple a lil bigger. Mostly lefts, but some rights would wall up for quick turn and ___________(insert your own end manuever here). Hopefully the wind today and tonight wont kill it to much for tommorow. ~lappis

1 comments:

Gaz said...

Should be great surf this week as I'm off to the Eastside, won't be back till Thursday..........