Thursday, September 20, 2007

Soul

N WIND 5 TO 10 KT WITH GUSTS TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT. NW SWELL 6 FT AT 7 SECONDS.

Soul

1 : the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of a surfing life
2 : the universal spiritual principle embodied in surfing
3 : a surfer's total self
4 : an active or essential part of surfing
5 : the moral and emotional nature of surfing
6 : surfing that arouses emotion and sentiment
7 : a strong positive feeling (as of intense sensitivity and emotional fervor) conveyed especially by surfing
There are othere definitions of soul...but are of secondary importance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought we swam a bunch. No soul in that!

Patch said...

Soul.

Either you got or you don't. Simple.

Anonymous said...

True dat Patchie.
I gots it.
I cant tell ya how I know I gots it.
But I know I do.