UPDATED FORECAST 9-27 - Long Period NW tomorrow.......Along with more
south.....
-
Last week Typhoon Dujuan went extra-tropical (indicative of El Niño) off
Japan, came across in the jet stream and created a small northwest swell
that w...
5 days ago


3 comments:
A rare sighting of SailingSurfer??
I think it was because I heard some Kooks from Kape Kiwander (the KKK)were getting sucked out to sea...and that SS is of a mind to rescue the KKK of course....
:)
Have a Happy Happy and Merry Merry guys!
(the whole set up down that way is fucked though, that storm not only cleaned out the sand, it moved more than a few rocks around)
About a year ago, the ex-Stiffler and I traded some zippers right off that rock. All alone save for those Surfrider guys milling around. Good times. Sad to hear the storms damaged some of those places recently.
Post a Comment