Friday, May 09, 2008

Minimum Meets Maximum


VARIABLE WIND 5 KT. WIND WAVES 1 FOOT OR LESS. NW SWELL 3 FT AT 8 SECONDS.
I drove around alot today...
Spot A, Spot B, Spot X, Y & Z...
I talked, I looked and I called...
I pulled in, I pulled out...
I looked over, up, down and around...
I went to this store and that...
I gave them my money...
I got me my beer...
Because the waves weren't...
They just weren't...
That said, I surfed some...
Quite awhile actually...
Sharing waves with a bunch of folks...
That really weren't surfers...
Some were, but most weren't...
Going right when there's only lefts...
Hooting at knee high dribblers...
Extreme stretching during same...
Selecting a sub 6 foot board...
For a three foot swell...
All signs of citizens that don't surf...
Not that I have a problem with that...
It's just that it became entertaining...
And all the more so with every beer...
The sun was shining...
And the wind had a hint of offshore...
But the sauce was weak...
Can't have everything.

0 comments: