Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Check Your Head


S WIND 15 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 4 FT. W SWELL 6 FT AT 10 SECONDS.
I've missed the call the last few sessions...
I've gotten it right some...
But missed utterly on others...
Egregiously and...
Utterly stupid in some cases...
Scrambling in anticipation...
Only to founder...
To utterly fail...
To find surf of worth...
But then sometimes it seems...
I only remember the bad...
There was some fun mixed in...
Still...
Shouldas, couldas, wouldas...
Always creep in...
Uninvited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! well,
because of living in a small fishing village off the mainland
Japan, I am never a English spoken dude.
so my comment only goes something like this...
"Rory Russell"
" comb hair"
"in the tube"

hey I like your blog, you know try reading English and study.
thnaks and soon merry chiristmas to you, Old Surfer!!
(`ヘ´)ï½– PEACE

Wave Farmer said...

Peace to you...
No English spoken offshore Japan dude...
Nice scope on Rory...
Strokin' back the locks...
Something 'bout fishing villages...
Doesn't matter where...
Cool people living life...
You ain't Anon tho...
So front up...
Young Surfer-san.