Thursday, April 02, 2009

Round One...Doc


W WIND 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT...BECOMING NW 30 TO 35 KT WITH GUSTS TO 40 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. COMBINED SEAS 12 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 12 SECONDS... BUILDING TO 16 FT DOMINANT PERIOD 10 SECONDS IN THE AFTERNOON.
Don't mess with me Mole-Boy...
I feel bad about killing these little bastards...
But they wreak absolute havoc in my yard...
I tried the humane vibrating spike...
I think it attracted the damn things...
I've tried a few other methods...
All pretty much ineffective...
The steel jaws of death tho...
Very effective.

5 comments:

Gaz said...

How do they taste?

Anonymous said...

"I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think."

doc said...

They're chewy...
But they soften up if you cook 'em.

twin said...

Hee! I keep seeing dead ones...little dead ones...up at Hoyt. Wonder what their secret is...?

other said...

f'in blog comments