Monday, July 20, 2009

Trouble Alot

NW WIND 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT. NW SWELL 5 FT AT 7 SECONDS.

There's a reason I don't bring my wife to the beach much...
She doesn't surf...
And she doesn't have the same concept of time...
Especially surf time...
I once made the mistake of leaving her with a newborn...
For a mere four hours...
She seemed mad when I came in and it was still good...
Still get reminded of that one...
I tell her that I'll only be out for a bit...
And I mean it...
It's just that time is relative...
Especially if the waves are good.

7 comments:

Chum said...

Story of my life. 6 hours is pretty much the minimum amount of time the blessed ordeal of surfing takes.

My word verification is pretty right on: "colder."

Anonymous said...

you wanted me back in three hours? I thought you said three days.

NASTY said...

Did time exist before the clock was invented?

Anonymous said...

When you come home and u woman gettin' banged by a non-surfer, i won't be sayin' i told u so.

Anonymous said...

Was gonna say what you valley boys wifes do while you spend all that time floating out there in the water. Me I can catch many waves in just two hours.

Unknown said...

okay, that is funny. that's me and my husband for sure. mind if i borrow your comic strips.

Wave Farmer said...

you can